Maximum periods daily

Started by Brahim Montasir, August 08, 2014, 01:37:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brahim Montasir

Hello;
I tried the newzst version and made the necessary tricks so it can fit Moroccan schools andnoticed that it doesn't allow for more than four sessions(hours) as maximum periods for students daily.For Moroccan schools we need 8 hours. Any help!

Liviu Lalescu

Brahim Montasir

Thank you and sorry for the duplicates

Brahim Montasir

Hello Liviu;
Thank you for the efforts invested in the newest versins of FET.
I need your help for the same problem I encoutered last year.It regards maximum periods daily.Fet considers periods and not hours.In Moroccan schools,I need maximum hours to be 7  for the students regardless of the number of periods ( a period is either one or two hours).Thank you so much in advance.

Liviu Lalescu

I am afraid I don't understand. You have the Moroccan version with students max 7 hours daily, or use the official FET with constraints activities occupy max time slots from selection, as in the Morocco/Hadkourt example.

Brahim Montasir

Thank you Liviu
I use the official FET with constraints activities occupy max time slots from selection, as in the Morocco/Hadkourt example:but fET DOESN'T RESPECT THE CONSTRAINT.I think it regards periods and not hours.On a particular day,I can have 8 hours split into 6 periods,so FET fixes them all on the same day for students.

Liviu Lalescu

Quote from: Brahim Montasir on September 14, 2015, 04:04:06 PM
Thank you Liviu
I use the official FET with constraints activities occupy max time slots from selection, as in the Morocco/Hadkourt example:but fET DOESN'T RESPECT THE CONSTRAINT.I think it regards periods and not hours.On a particular day,I can have 8 hours split into 6 periods,so FET fixes them all on the same day for students.

If you work correctly, it should care about slots (which is the same as hours, the same as periods, in my words). I think you are making a mistake. Maybe you can send me your file with an example of not respected constraint.

Brahim Montasir

OK Thank you : I hope you will understand then they are in Arabic!

Liviu Lalescu

You modified the activities of students set 1_6 after you added the constraint activities occupy max time slots from selection. Please see the attached screen shot.

Brahim Montasir

Sorry for the trouble;I will clear all the constraints related to max hours daily and reset them;
Thank you so much

Liviu Lalescu

Brahim Montasir

Perfect,It worked well
Thank you Liviu

Liviu Lalescu