Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Report a Bug / Re: assertion failed
« Last post by Liviu Lalescu on Today at 10:36:50 AM »
Thank you, Zsolt! I fixed this and released a new version (FET-5.32.2).
FET News and Announcements / FET-5.32.2 released on 25 July 2017
« Last post by Liviu Lalescu on Today at 10:34:26 AM »
On Tuesday, 25 July 2017, FET-5.32.2 was released. From the ChangeLog:

- Crash bug fixed (rare, if adding an activity without students sets which had a specified number of students greater than 0). Reported by Zsolt Udvari.
« Last post by Volker Dirr on Today at 09:37:49 AM »
ah... ok. i can reproduce it. Thank you for report. i hope we can fix this soon.
« Last post by Zsolt Udvari on Today at 09:32:51 AM »
can you please sent your fet file to Liviu or to me. Did you modify that file manualy? Was the file generated by FET or by an other software?
You can start from an empty file. Create a Teacher and a Subject, and try create Activity and set the number of students.
Report Test Results / Re: 5.32.1 crash
« Last post by Volker Dirr on Today at 09:29:55 AM »
What Liviu mean is: Please explain a bit more detailed what you do to get that crash. What dialog/menu did you use (the new rooms or students or teachers view?)? What did you do (Inreasing or decreasing? Changing the height or width?)? If you can reproduce, please let Liviu or me know and sent also your dataset (if the bug isn't reproduceable with an other fet sample file).
« Last post by Volker Dirr on Today at 09:24:46 AM »
can you please sent your fet file to Liviu or to me. Did you modify that file manualy? Was the file generated by FET or by an other software?
Suggestions / Re: Tag constraints
« Last post by Volker Dirr on Today at 09:23:40 AM »
of course if your dataset is still to difficult, you can lower that 100% values also. The "needed" stuff is that you didn't waste time anymore by trying something impossible if you use/check 100% weight constraints only.
Spanish / Español / Re: Bienvenidos al foro de FET en español
« Last post by Juan B on Today at 09:06:05 AM »
Hola.
Muchas gracias a todos por vuestra participación en este foro.
Tengo un problema con mi horario y necesito ayuda.
Básicamente, tengo que cuadrar varias asignaturas a la vez de varios cursos.
Es decir, a la vez tengo que poner 4 horas de ...
1A Anatomía / Tec Ind I / francés
1B Tec Ind I / francés
1C Lit Univ /  francés

Y en otras 4 h los 1C están divididos en Latín/Matemáticas
Lo que ocurre es que a los profesores de Tecnología y francés les salen más de 30 h a la semana... porque hay más desdobles en 2 Bachillerato.
Si alguien pudiera darme alguna pista se lo agradecería mucho.
Muchas gracias
Report a Bug / assertion failed
« Last post by Zsolt Udvari on Today at 05:40:36 AM »
I open a new activity dialog. I fill the form: without students set and set the number of students.
When I click Add a confirmation dialog appears and when I confirm it, FET exits:
Code: [Select]
Assertion failed: (_nTotalStudents==_computedNumberOfStudents), function Activity, file engine/activity.cpp, line 212.                             
Abort
FET version 5.31.5.
Report Test Results / Re: 5.32.1 crash
« Last post by Liviu Lalescu on Today at 05:05:38 AM »
I tried on my Windows 7 and openSuse GNU/Linux and everything is OK. Try to find an exact way to get a crash and let me know.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10