Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
General Stuff / Re: Mathematical basis?
« Last post by Benahmed Abdelkrim on Today at 04:27:54 AM »
OK!
I will follow this way. Thanks!
« Last post by Liviu Lalescu on Today at 04:21:50 AM »
  Yes exactly this constraint deserves to be better explained.
I hope so!

I cannot explain into the FET constraint dialog how the algorithm works for this constraint. The user needs to read the code in generate.cpp (for FET-5.31.6, lines 9645-9787).
« Last post by Benahmed Abdelkrim on Today at 04:15:31 AM »

You mean how FET works to generate a timetable with it? I think, if I remember correctly, that when I place an activity which occupies the (n+1)st slot, I displace the activities occupying other random slot. Of course this is a simplified explanation.

Yes exactly this constraint deserves to be better explained.
I hope so!

« Last post by Liviu Lalescu on Today at 03:58:34 AM »
       No I do not mean how to use this constraint, but I think that this constraint which is very powerful and very useful in various situations, deserves to be thrown more light on it

You are right. But I hope people will find it easily.

I also think that there may be a mathematical equation for this constraint?

You mean how FET works to generate a timetable with it? I think, if I remember correctly, that when I place an activity which occupies the (n+1)st slot, I displace the activities occupying other random slot. Of course this is a simplified explanation.
« Last post by Benahmed Abdelkrim on Today at 03:45:38 AM »
       No I do not mean how to use this constraint, but I think that this constraint which is very powerful and very useful in various situations, deserves to be thrown more light on it
I also think that there may be a mathematical equation for this constraint?
« Last post by Liviu Lalescu on Today at 03:21:38 AM »
I do not understand. If you mean the uses of this constraint, enter the dialog there and press the Help button.
General Stuff / Mathematical basis?
« Last post by Benahmed Abdelkrim on Today at 03:06:14 AM »
  Hello!
can we know the mathematical basis of the following constraint:
activities occupies max time slot from selection
Thanks in advance.
لسلام عليكم
اخي شكرا علك على كل الجهود من اجل راحة الاخوة الزملاء
لكن فقط لم استطع استعمال برنامج edt for fet
ودائما عند فتح الربنامج يصادفني تعارض الاسماء
اخي ارجو المساعدة
TiTiTo - Tiny Timetabling Tool / TiTiTo-5.0.alpha5 released
« Last post by Volker Dirr on June 25, 2017, 03:20:41 AM »
I released a new TiTiTo version.

Get Windows version: http://www.volker-dirr.de/TiTiTo-5.0.alpha5.exe

WARNING: This release will need a new database. So you can't keep the old database.
I changed all date and time values from local into ISO 8601 format. In fact i get the year 10000 problem by that, but i guess most guys here won't live so long. The big advantage is that i can avoid problems between different operating system if they use the same database.
So please test all features. Let me know if (where) i should enable the local data format in the interface/GUI.
Italian / Italiano / max span per day for a teacher
« Last post by utismetis on June 22, 2017, 07:36:51 AM »
Ciao a tutti,
max span per day for a teacher significa la durata massima delle ore lavorative e delle ore buche di un insegnante in un giorno? Una via di mezzo tra i vincoli n° max di ore al giorno per un insegnante e n° max di ore buche al giorno per un insegnante?
Grazie
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10