Author Topic: Unknown Error in share time slot  (Read 72 times)

mohammad-k

• Level 2
    • View Profile
Unknown Error in share time slot
« on: May 19, 2017, 07:02:02 AM »
Hello,

I'm generating a schedule for one grade with two sections with different students' groups, the result shows a correct schedule. But when i added a "ConstraintActivitiesSameStartingTime" the generation was stopped.

I need to apply this constraint on subject: 796 & subject: 810 knowing that the first has teacher & the second without teacher and they have different students' groups.

Could you please check my attached file and generate it and tell me what is the issue.

Thanks in advance.

Volker Dirr

• Forum Administrator
  • Level 5
    • View Profile
Re: Unknown Error in share time slot
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2017, 07:52:16 AM »
Looks like you added to many constraints. You have got many fixed times for a lot of activities. As soon as i removed a few of them i was able to generate even with the "ConstraintActivitiesSameStartingTime".
So it look like you need to decide what is more important: The ""ConstraintActivitiesSameStartingTime" or several of the fixed times.

mohammad-k

• Level 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2017, 08:18:27 AM »
Can you please tell me what constraints did you remove !!
I was tried to change the stuents' groups of both subjects and it generates a correct solution, only with the current groups it occurs an error, but i didn't notice any conflict in the current groups.
I replaced group "shared~796~75" with "3~75"
And group "shared~810~76" with "3~76"

Volker Dirr

• Forum Administrator
  • Level 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2017, 08:56:59 AM »
i attach the fie. i didn't check very long. so i guess you can still activate some of the constraints again. i suggest to activate one by one and always check if it still generates.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2017, 08:58:56 AM by Volker Dirr »

mohammad-k

• Level 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2017, 09:03:19 AM »
Ok thank you I'll check it