Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Monsieur Abdelkarim vous voulez dire utiliser  la  contrainte  seulement  les jours  de  la coordination,,??

نعم يجب تثبيت حصص التنسيق في ساعات معينة وذلك بواسطة القيد
نشاط له وقت بدء مفضل

ثم استخدام القيد
أنشطة تحتل أقصى فترات زمنية محددة
في أيام التنسيق فقط
merci cher  collègue OMAR J’ESPÈRE  QUE TU TE PORTES  BIEN MES  SALUTATIONS  :)
Report a Bug / Re: "An activity has a preferred starting time" bug
« Last post by Liviu Lalescu on August 16, 2017, 03:05:59 PM »
Do you think it's worth to try a tag?

I've many activities which should have same starting time (day and hour too) and I would like (it's better because of complications) to determine their starting time.
In the file I created virtual activities (895 and 896) and in this case it's easy to maintain the starting times: have to search the virtual activities and haven't to think which activity has determined starting time.
My idea with tags: I'll create tags (instead of virtual activities), add the tag to activities and use "Set of subactivities has a set of preferred starting times".

What do you think? The tags is better?

I don't want add this constraint to every activities because if should modify it's many work - many work causes many errors and bugs :)

Yes, it might be a good idea.

You are right, I should implement this. The problem is that it is very risky to change now working code. I should run through all my test files, again.
I don't know FET's code but I think you should add (merge) time constraints (virtually, doesn't write into foo.fet) to every activities.

Yes, it would be an idea. My hope is that the improvement would be very low. Because of the way the FET algorithm works. The same starting time activities are kept together all the time.

There are also other things why I cannot implement this feature: a person might come up with min days between activities which forbids some slots for some activities with same starting time. Or max hours daily for students will forbid some activities to be at the last slots of the days. There are too many variants to take care of. And I wrote in the FET documentation that you can help the program towards the solution by adding redundant constraints.

It would be good if you could make a test. Your original file and a file in which you help FET towards the solution, with tags constraints or preferred activity constraints. Generate more timetables and let us know the results. Then I will see  what I can do. But I presume the improvement would not be important.
تحية طيبة
ظهرت في موقع السيد ليفيو نسخات متتابعة مؤخرا اخرها النسخة 5.32.3 بتاريخ 15/8/2017
هل من مجرب لها ؟ وما جديدها ؟ ولم لم تظهر النسخة المغربية فيها اخ BEN ALI

السلام عليكم
لا يتم تحديث النسخة المغربية بنفس وتيرة النسخة الرسمية
السلام عليكم
تذهب الى القيد الزماني
انشطة تحتل اقصى فترات زمنية محددة
تختار جميع انشطة استاذ الرياضيات ثم في الفترات الزمنية تقوم بتحديد كل الفترات باسثناء الفترتين الاولى والثانية  من يوم الاربعاء صباحا .
اذا كان الاستاذ يشتغل مثلا  24 ساعة . اقصى شغل هو
24-2=22
بالتوفيق
للشرح أكثر أرفقت مثالين
1/ الصورة الأولى أين النشاط موجود لوحده و هذا غير بيداغوجي
2/ الصورة الثانية وجود نشاطين إضافة للنشاط الإفتراضي
« Last post by Zsolt Udvari on August 16, 2017, 12:52:17 PM »
You are right, I should implement this. The problem is that it is very risky to change now working code. I should run through all my test files, again.
I don't know FET's code but I think you should add (merge) time constraints (virtually, doesn't write into foo.fet) to every activities.
« Last post by Zsolt Udvari on August 16, 2017, 12:19:02 PM »
Do you think it's worth to try a tag?

I've many activities which should have same starting time (day and hour too) and I would like (it's better because of complications) to determine their starting time.
In the file I created virtual activities (895 and 896) and in this case it's easy to maintain the starting times: have to search the virtual activities and haven't to think which activity has determined starting time.
My idea with tags: I'll create tags (instead of virtual activities), add the tag to activities and use "Set of subactivities has a set of preferred starting times".

What do you think? The tags is better?

I don't want add this constraint to every activities because if should modify it's many work - many work causes many errors and bugs :)
« Last post by Liviu Lalescu on August 16, 2017, 12:09:13 PM »
« Last post by Liviu Lalescu on August 16, 2017, 12:04:33 PM »
I added this in the TODO. I'll think about it.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10