You can call me simply Liviu :)

I wish you success!
Hello, sir
Thanks for your response
I have unfortunately tried not to get the desired result
But I'll try again
Thank you so much
Hello,

If you want to use latest FET 5.33.1 official for a Moroccan institution, please see the tricks explained in the file fet-5.33.1/examples/Morocco/Hadkourt/ . The answer to your specific question is to use more constraints activities occupy max time slots from selection, as shown and described in the Hadkourt example.
The main use is in Morocco and Algeria.

I think that is not true. I guess "evening" schools in Germany might also prefer that versions. I guess it will be not much different in other countries.

(So schools for guys have done a lower graduation some years ago. So they are older already and most of them are working some years already. So while working in the morning most of them can visit school in the eveing. But a few of them must work at the evening, so they can visit school in the morning only.
I know that one evening school in my town also have most classes in the evening and only a few in the morning. Most teachers must teach 4 days in the evening but max 1 day in the morning.)

Do you know the conditions in Moroccan and Algerian schools? Students work morning and evening with 0 gaps, and in between they can have any number of gaps. This is not what you are describing.
To Mr. LIVIU LALESCU
First, I would like to thank you very much for the facilities provided by our distinguished program
I would like to ask about the latest version 5.33.1
With regard to the maximum quotas of students / teachers program does not exceed 4 reverse Moroccan version. My question is how to determine the maximum quotas, for example in 6 or 7 quotas in version 5.33.1
Once again thank you and wish you good health
Contribute Input File / Show Off Your Timetable / Re: difficult timetable
« Last post by Volker Dirr on September 24, 2017, 03:48:32 PM »
The main use is in Morocco and Algeria.

I think that is not true. I guess "evening" schools in Germany might also prefer that versions. I guess it will be not much different in other countries.

(So schools for guys have done a lower graduation some years ago. So they are older already and most of them are working some years already. So while working in the morning most of them can visit school in the eveing. But a few of them must work at the evening, so they can visit school in the morning only.
I know that one evening school in my town also have most classes in the evening and only a few in the morning. Most teachers must teach 4 days in the evening but max 1 day in the morning.)
« Last post by Volker Dirr on September 24, 2017, 03:35:25 PM »
hmm... part time and full time sounds a bit more like the number of hours that a teacher must work per week.

maybe "half days only" and "up to 2 half days".

i hope a native english speaker can give us a nice suggestion (since my english to too bad for such a task).
« Last post by Benahmed Abdelkrim on September 24, 2017, 01:51:28 PM »
another suggestion:
for the Moroccan version; FET part-time

for the Algerian version; FET Full-time
« Last post by Liviu Lalescu on September 24, 2017, 01:28:34 PM »
I really doubt these are explanatory names. The main use is in Morocco and Algeria.

I'll think about it.
« Last post by Volker Dirr on September 24, 2017, 01:28:10 PM »
nice names.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10