Now send
1) my 1st timetable
2) a file Excel for import Fet file.
After use Fet, or another program, is better work in excel for little change
by
Marco

Liviu Lalescu

Thank you!

Do you agree to add this file to official FET distribution, as an example? No copyright problems?

What is your name, or your highschool's name, to add it in the THANKS section?

What name should the example file have? What is your city? From Italy?

I see that you worked hard on the Excel file, but I cannot open it in OpenOffice.org. Maybe others will tell us appreciations about this script. If you have a web page, maybe you can put it there for download with a description, and I will add it to Tools/Links section on FET web page.

Chafik Graiguer

Thanks a lot  liceo for this this script

QuoteMaybe others will tell us appreciations about this script.
well here is some feedback for the script's athour
aA good script
I use it succefully to import my .fet file
I appreciate the globale time table fotr all teachers

However it deosnot support UTF
look at the weired characters represeting day's names

Finally could please tell me how to translate it, ecause its interface is in italian

daviodan

QuoteHi.
I download FET last month .. IS GREAT.
Now send
1) my 1st timetable
by
Marco

This script is great. Thank you very much.

mbarsan

Invio una versione appena aggiornata dall'autore. Ottimo e utile script. Bel lavoro, grazie!  8-)

abstrakt

mmm qualcosa non funziona. Io uso di solito open office e non riesco a farlo partire. Poi ho provato in una partizione con windows xp e excel 2007 e non mi apre il file fet formattato.
Qualche idea dell'errore che commetto?

Volker Dirr

Please wirte (also) in english language here. (Or change to italien board.)

I am not sure, i tranlated only with google. looks like you have a problem, but i can't understand your exact problem.

liceo

FET import to excel work only on excel, not in open office .. i use visualbasic (Excel) not java(openoffice) sorry :-)
remember load .fet file in <fet-results/timetables/YOURFILEFETsingle> .. not in <fet-results> !
usually in
C: ... Document and setting ... <yourusername> .. fet.results .. timetables .. <yournamefetfile>single
if had problem send your file in this forum section... convert in excel work in all excel version.

Hi all
Marco

Chafik Graiguer

The script in the first post give error message
Even the attached file liceo.fet, It cant import it  :(

mbarsan

QuoteThe script in the first post give error message
I find that the first script and the new one (attached to my message, posted on 26.08.2010 at 08:25:30 - I forgot to write in english...  :() work both well...  8-)

QuoteEven the attached file liceo.fet, It cant import it  :(
Liceo.fet is a file that you find inside the archive with the first script. As liceo told us, it is a data-file that you must run inside FET to obtain a timetable (It took near 20 minutes to find a timetable to me!). Then you may use the script to load the .fet file (and never the mere data-file) written by FET in the output directory.

One more thing: when you load the script inside Excel, you may get an error message due to the presence of macros in the file. You can set an option in Excel (my version had an alert and an easy option in a row in the upper side of the window) to accept those macros and read the script.
  :)

I hope this may help...

daviodan

QuoteHi.
I download FET last month .. IS GREAT.
Now send
1) my 1st timetable
by
Marco
Please add in the page "DOCENTI" and subjects for each class.Thanks in advance.

Silver

thanks for the script.
but why you used script to import the timetable !
only :
- click (with right botton in the mouse) on any "html" timetable in (timetable results folder) .
- choose "open with" then "calc" or "Excel"  .

regards

Andrea Giordano

Does anybody use this script by Liceo? It is interesting cause is supposed to be automatic and gives a complete comprehensive view of all teacher (that is usefull and should be integrated in FET along with Student, Teacher, Rooms)

steej

I've found two bugs in this macro
1) It doesn't support activities with ID > 1500
2) It doesn't support activities without students

However it is very useful!

y

Hello everyone!

This is my first message in this forum. I use FET for few weeks now, to produce the timetable in the school I work. The only think I really miss in the output is the global teachers' timetable, as in this excel file, especially the worksheet named DOCENTI.

This script is really helpful, but I have a small problem. This macro stops at Modulo3, at this code (yellow line):

'-----  classi
ncla = 0
t_a = aa$: t_i = "<Students_List>":   t_f = "</Students_List>"
trovadati
percla = t_res
trovacla = InStr(percla, "<Name>")
indd = 0
     Do While trovacla > 0
        t_a = percla: t_i = "<Name>": t_f = "</Name>"
        trovadati
        If Len(t_res) > 1 Then
            indd = indd + 1
            classi(indd) = t_res
        End If
        percla = t_a
     trovacla = InStr(percla, "<Name>")
If indd > 199 Then Stop
Loop
ncla = indd
'---

Does anyone has any idea how to correct this? I tried to change value 199 into something bigger, but no luck... :(

Thank you very much!