OLD - FET 6.11.0 snapshot available

Started by Liviu Lalescu, October 21, 2023, 07:43:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liviu Lalescu

I have made this snapshot. From the ChangeLog:

- Implemented a time horizontal view of teachers / students not available times constraints (suggested by Vangelis Karafillidis).
  - Minor bug fixes / improvements in the export of the timetables if using HTML level 6.
  - The cells in the three timetable view time horizontal dialogs can be made very small.
  - The default button in the all time / space constraints dialogs is now "Remove", so that the user can remove more constraints by keeping the Enter key pressed (suggested by Volker Dirr).

The link, as usual: https://lalescu.ro/liviu/fet/download/test/

Please test and let me know. As always, I am very anxious to make this version official, hopefully soon.

Oh, and a question: should Subgroups be selected by default in the new students not available times time horizontal view? I made it for now unselected, to be similar to the Add activity dialog, but maybe users will miss out the information about not available subgroups.

There are also some new fields (very easy) to translate (for the translators).

Liviu Lalescu

I added a new snapshot. The complete ChangeLog:

- Added an option in the dialogs add time / space constraints for all teachers, so that you can now add individual constraints for each teacher with a single click (suggested by Valdo, Julio González Gil, utismetis, Davide Cottignoli, mercurialuser, auriolar, Rodolfo Ribeiro Gomes, pg788, satellite2, Zafar Allah Askar, nouvakis, mbarsan, pgsrihr, Massimo Mancini, Chafik Graiguer, Vangelis Karafillidis, fritzlang, and maybe other users).
 - Implemented a time horizontal view of teachers / students not available times constraints (suggested by Vangelis Karafillidis). These views are accessible from the teachers / students time constraints menus.
 - Minor bug fixes / improvements in the export of the timetables if using HTML level 6.
 - The cells in the three timetable view time horizontal dialogs can now be made very small, so that you can have a better view of the overall timetable.
 - The default button in the all time / space constraints dialogs is now "Remove", so that the user can remove more constraints by keeping the Enter key pressed (suggested by Volker Dirr).

The same download link as above (with Windows 10 64-bit compiled, and the sources).

Hope you'll like it! :)

Liviu Lalescu

I added a new snapshot. The new addition is in teachers'/students' not available times overall, a button to toggle a whole selection.

YOUSSEF HOUIET

Hi liviu,
you can add a button used to check the time slots selected by the mouse,

YOUSSEF HOUIET

like the button we use to lock / unlock  time/space for selected activities in  the teacher's timetable (in horizontale time view)

Liviu Lalescu

Hi, Youssef,

Thank you for your interest!

I think I did in my previous post. Download the new snapshot. It has a button there "Selected" which will toggle on/off selection.

YOUSSEF HOUIET

Hi,
I tested it, it works well 
I share a short video to present the new functionality to Moroccan users

https://m.facebook.com/groups/fet.massar/permalink/3331585173799914/?mibextid=Nif5oz

Liviu Lalescu

Hi!

Thank you! I already saw it :) And your previous post on Facebook.

Liviu Lalescu

I added a new snapshot. Now if there is an empty row in the matrix, it will be removed from the individual list of constraints not available times. Otherwise, the user could have ended up with a lot of empty constraints of type teacher/students set not available times.

Liviu Lalescu

I added a new snapshot. New feature:

- In the dialogs of all activities, all time constraints, and all space constraints, the list of activities / constraints is multi-selectable. Suggested by T. Renganathan, Yush Yuen, daviodan, Lizio, fartoto_dz2004, and maybe other users.

Link, as usual: https://lalescu.ro/liviu/fet/download/test/

Hope you'll like it.