Author Topic: diminuire conflitti su orario generato  (Read 118 times)

liviov

• Level 1
    • View Profile
diminuire conflitti su orario generato
« on: September 25, 2017, 02:59:13 PM »
Ho generato un orario soddisfacente con pochi conflitti, ma vorrei provare a diminuirli e/o ridurre solo le prime ore di un docente. Qualcuno mi può spiegare come fare per sbloccare solo alcuni orari e provare a ridurre solo questi possibili conflitti lievi?

I have created a satisfying schedule with few soft conflicts, but I would like to try to diminish and / or reduce just the first hours of a professor. Can anyone explain how to open and change only a few times and try to reduce only these possible soft conflicts?

Liviu Lalescu

• Forum Administrator
  • Level 5
  • FET author and forum moderator
    • View Profile
    • Homepage
Re: diminuire conflitti su orario generato
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2017, 03:09:14 PM »
It is improbable that you will manage to obtain fewer conflicts by locking some activities and regenerating.

But anyway, you can do that if you view the timetable for teachers (time horizontal probably better). You can there lock/unlock the activities.

To start with the same timetable, open the file ~/fet-results/file-single/file_data_and_timetable.fet, or start the generation on the same file with the same random seed. In the first case the activities will be locked, in the second case the activities will be unlocked. In the timetable view time horizontal the locked activities are bold and/or italic, read the help.

You can also lock/unlock all the timetable, or only a selection (in the timetable view time horizontal).

You can then start again a generation of the timetable, and locked activities will remain locked.

Please let me know.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2017, 03:27:15 PM by Liviu Lalescu »

liviov

• Level 1
    • View Profile
Re: diminuire conflitti su orario generato
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2017, 03:57:10 PM »
thanks a lot Liviu. Livio  ;D