FET executable for Mac OS X, by Darren McDonald

Started by Liviu Lalescu, August 10, 2016, 06:49:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darren McDonald

Darren McDonald

Darren McDonald

FET 5.31.0 is now available for download (and is now compiled using Qt 5.8).

Edit: And it seems I've also discovered the short code for the cool guy emoji.

Liviu Lalescu

Thank you, Darren :)

PS: I modified a bit your message, because your text was parsed as an emoticon.

PPS: Darren is referring to Qt 5.8 :)

Darren McDonald

Darren McDonald

Liviu Lalescu

Silver

Volker Dirr

hmm... Liviu added it already there. but i must admit not directly You need to follow the "Mac"-Link (see point 4).
(I think) the reason is easy: Liviu wants to point out that he didn't check those version. (Because of a missing Mac, missing time, ...)
he might add it on the same page, but he should still note that he didn't check all the other versions. Every user needs to know himself if you can trust such an external link or not.
i like the separated pages, since it is more clear that Liviu is not responsible for the other links.

Liviu Lalescu

Quote from: Volker Dirr on March 18, 2017, 06:13:50 PM
hmm... Liviu added it already there. but i must admit not directly You need to follow the "Mac"-Link (see point 4).
(I think) the reason is easy: Liviu wants to point out that he didn't check those version. (Because of a missing Mac, missing time, ...)
he might add it on the same page, but he should still note that he didn't check all the other versions. Every user needs to know himself if you can trust such an external link or not.
i like the separated pages, since it is more clear that Liviu is not responsible for the other links.

Yes, and also Darren might update his file, and this way I won't need to be careful to update the new versions.

Darren McDonald

I've been traveling recently (hence the wait), but FET 5.31.3 is now available for download.

Darren McDonald

Darren McDonald

Darren McDonald

Darren McDonald

I'm both moving and travelling (and without my laptop with all the developer software), so it'll be a bit of a wait for FET-5.31.7 (at worst a couple of weeks, but possibly sooner).