Sort Selected Groups when Adding/Modifying an Activity

Started by Darren McDonald, July 20, 2017, 05:09:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darren McDonald

When creating timetables for students in the final two years of high school, I typically use student names as Groups. Within the first couple of months (particularly in International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme schools), there are often a number of changes as students change subject choices.

It would be easier to find student names (to remove them from one activity group, then add them to another) if there were a button that would allow me to sort the selected groups from the Modify Activity screen (perhaps below the Clear button?).

Liviu Lalescu

I will think about it. I added it in the TODO. But the form might become too burdened and many users only have one students set there.

Liviu Lalescu

I think It is not too difficult to implement. If you want I could do this as a custom version just for you (or give you the 3 modified files and you overwrite and recompile). But I assume you want this in the official, which I am not sure is suitable right now.

Darren McDonald

Thanks for the offer, but this feature isn't so important to me that I would want you to create a custom version.

If anyone else would find this useful, I'd be happy to see it in the official version, but it really isn't a major concern for me, it would just be more convenient.  :)