How to send a mail with TiTiTo by google mail?

Started by Volker Dirr, July 22, 2020, 10:23:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Benahmed Abdelkrim

good work!.  now the saved password is encrypted and kept in memory only for the session. I totally agree with you;  It's not necessary to encrypt it in memory. I think This is the best solution to hamper security threats. We can't know what will happen if the password gets into the bad hands? it could threaten people's privacy!  I think it would be ideal to do the same thing for the user name.  this will strengthen cybernetic security which makes the user confident.

B.A/krim

Volker Dirr

yes. In fact if a guy has access to your room/computer, it is easy to get every password. You only need to install a keylogger. Keylogger are available as software but also as hardware. So you can for example buy for a few euro an usb wifi keylogger. It looks like a small usb stick. the bad guy only need to plug it into your computer  (in best case at the back of your computer or build in your keyboard; so you can't see it) and then he can go away and just wait for the results of the keylogger (sent by wifi). those sticks are pretty cheap available; even on Ebay. But of course using them on a foreign computer is illegal.

Benahmed Abdelkrim

yes it's a good idea, I think I will install a keyloger.  thanks for your suggestion.
B.A/krim

Volker Dirr

OK. I also found a workaround to care about right to left problem in google mail. i hope it won't effect programs that care correct about right to left (since internally i attached now divisions with rtl value and also manually swap right and left). So "normally" that should nullify it, but it looks like at least Firefox "like" this bugfix.)
I will release a new beta soon. It is important to check if right to left style is correct if you open tables in other programs (must be testes with as many other programs as possible.)

Benahmed Abdelkrim

GOOD NEWS!
Arabic script from right to left is now respected, as shown in the screenshot attached below.  thank you so much.🙂🙂🙂
B.A/krim

Volker Dirr

I noticed an other bug in Gmail. It is working fine with Kopano, but Gmail stop reading the css script if it is too long; even the whole script is attached. I am not sure if that is a bug or if google do it by purpose to avoid reading to long scripts.
That is why coloring the tables doesn't always work. As soon as i define too many colors Google stop reading the whole script and clears all css style formats.
Currently i calculated the css script just a single time for all guys. Looks like i need to calculate it separately for each single mail. So it will be shorter and GMail won't skip it anymore.