Main Menu

Recent posts

Get Help / Re: Splitted sessions that sho...
Last post by Cyrus Ireri - June 18, 2024, 08:59:54 PM
My heart is at peace.That one thing i desired to see in fet was well taken care of.Thanks Liviu for the good work
Suggestions / Re: Suggestion: a student set ...
Last post by Liviu Lalescu - June 18, 2024, 08:32:50 PM
It might be indeed a good idea and constraint name. I will write down this suggestion (in the TODO file).
Last post by Liviu Lalescu - June 18, 2024, 08:29:30 PM
Oh, great! :)
Last post by Cyrus Ireri - June 18, 2024, 08:23:39 PM
Terms might be challenging at times🫣.Good thing is we can understand one another.By the way,the new version has been received with gratitude.It seems the new aspects were waited for eagerly
Last post by Liviu Lalescu - June 18, 2024, 08:17:13 PM
I still don't understand, you said you wanted Math and Math2 to be grouped, but separated by a break. Maybe you meant not grouped. But you know better.

PS: Nice to see your picture here! :)
Last post by Diego Froner - June 18, 2024, 08:17:08 PM
It should resemble this window, but for the entire student set rather than specific activities:

https://1drv.ms/i/s!AnoWmWZLIF38hp5JmSvzniODzJxhsw?e=1hv5A5

A suitable name for this constraint could be 'A students set has a preferred set of starting times.'

The closest existing constraint is 'A students set begins early,' but these 'early' time slots are not configurable.
Last post by Cyrus Ireri - June 18, 2024, 07:57:35 PM
I have the min gap as 2 so that where we have 3 consecutive sessions with no break,we can't have maths on 1st session and maths 2 in 3rd session.Same case happens for english and english 2 and kiswahili and kiswahili 2.
Last post by Liviu Lalescu - June 18, 2024, 07:46:54 PM
I understood. If you have activities in Friday last hours, you must have activities in Friday before-the-last hours.

I think it is not possible with as it is now FET-6.22.0 official. It might be possible as a customization, I am not sure if perfectly or not-perfect-but-working. I am not sure it is possible to add this new constraint in the official FET, I don't know if a suitable name is available and also it is a very specialized constraint.
Last post by Liviu Lalescu - June 18, 2024, 07:41:01 PM
I'm sorry, but I don't understand. If you want Math,BREAK,Math2, then you need to add two activities grouped (Math and Math2, but only one subactivity of Math). For each pair of subactivities for each students set and subjects.
Last post by Cyrus Ireri - June 18, 2024, 07:32:25 PM
The constraints to solve my earlier problem is under teachers min gaps between ordered pair of activity tags (f4 & f1-3)