FET-6.12.0 released

Started by Liviu Lalescu, November 13, 2023, 12:26:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liviu Lalescu

On Monday, 13 November 2023, FET-6.12.0 was released. From the ChangeLog:

- Added an undo/redo system (actually, the possibility of saving and restoring data states to/from history). Suggested by: Massimo Mancini, uni_instructor, Anthony Siaudeau, Zsolt Udvari, pekuon, and maybe other users. DT had some useful suggestions regarding this new feature.
  - The confirmation for activating/deactivating activities/time constraints/space constraints can now be disabled (suggested by pnlshd).
  - The dialogs for activities/all time constraints/all space constraints now contain a count of the selected items (suggested by pnlshd).
  - Minor improvements.
  - Updated the Russian translation, by Alexey Chernous.
  - Updated the Brazilian Portuguese translation, by Alexandre R. Soares. It is again complete.

I hope you will benefit from the much requested history (undo/redo) feature and will enjoy it as much as I enjoyed adding it. I hope there are no bugs, but please report if you find any. Please let me know.

I wish to say a big "Thank you!" to the testers and to the very patient translators from this release: Vangelis Karafillidis (Greek), Pascal Cohen (French), Alexandre R. Soares (Brazilian Portuguese), and Alexey Chernous (Russian). I also hope that in the next versions Benahmed Abdelkrim, the Arabic translator, will kindly rejoin this difficult task, and I want to thank him as well.

Darren McDonald