Author Topic: Subject with many students sections and a group of teachers  (Read 151 times)

YChahlaoui

• Level 1
    • View Profile
Hello,
I wonder if it possible to put a subject which is given to 10 sections (each students section has 3 activities (fixed time different days) per week) and taught by a group of teachers.

So the sections times activities are fixed but I would like FET to spread the teachers on the activities.

Is there any possibility for that?

Volker Dirr

• Forum Administrator
  • Level 5
    • View Profile
Re: Subject with many students sections and a group of teachers
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2017, 03:12:10 AM »
i am not 100% sure if i understood.
do you already know the teacher names? Just add several names into a single activity.
you don't know the teacher names? -> use FET MAPR version.

Maybe ask again more detailed.

YChahlaoui

• Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2017, 03:36:56 AM »
Thank you for your prompt answer. :) I appreciate it a lot.

I have all names, but when adding many names to an activity, I get an error that a teacher has more hours than the limit allowed

Each teacher has a load of 12 hours per week so if you add his name to 10 activities of 3 hours each, the load will be 30 for him.

May be I am encoding things wrongly.

« Last Edit: July 21, 2017, 03:44:16 AM by YChahlaoui »

Volker Dirr

• Forum Administrator
  • Level 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2017, 03:50:45 AM »
I guess you added the sames in each single activity. That is impossible. But you can add ALL teacher AND student names into  A SINGLE activity.
If you can't do that, because of rooms problems, you need to care about a correct students structure, since it sounds like you didn't care about that correct.