Author Topic: changING the time table of one or two teachers ????قفل و فتح مهام  (Read 160 times)

yahi

• Level 3
    • View Profile
How can i change the time table of  one or two teachers withouT interferring  with the  other time tables .??

أنتجت جدول مقبول عموما لكن فيه 3 مشاكل مع 3 أساتذة حاولت أن أغير ذلك بواسطة أنتجت جدول مقبول عموما لكن فيه 3 مشاكل مع 3 أساتذة حاولت أن أغير ذلك بواسطة قفل و فتح مهام لكن لم يغر شيئ أو ربما لم أعرف كيفية التغيير .هل من أحد حاول التغيير بهذه الطرقة إنورنا. شكرا مسبقا لكن لم يغر شيئ أو ربما لم أعرف كيفية التغيير .هل من أحد حاول التغيير بهذه الطرقة إنورنا. شكرا مسبقا 
« Last Edit: September 12, 2017, 01:16:20 AM by yahi »

profsim

• Level 1
    • View Profile
من الطبيعي ان لايغير اي شي لان المنتوج مقفل لان الاقفال يعني الاحتفاظ بنفس الوضعية اذا ارادت تغيير يجب عليك ازالة القفل للاساتذة الذين ترغب في تغيير جداول حصصهم

Volker Dirr

• Forum Administrator
  • Level 5
    • View Profile
You need to modify the activity preffered time constraints that are added by FET. Than regenerate.

If that is to complicated you can also do it with other tools like:
a) FET READ  http://fet-read.blogspot.gr
or
b) TiTiTo http://www.volker-dirr.de/moveActivity.mp4

yahi

• Level 3
    • View Profile
thanks alot  for your  help dear  coleagues
1/-profsim:أخي لم آستطع تغيير شيئ أي البرنامج رغم فتح  القيد الزمني .ربما هناك خطوات يجب إتباعها .هلا تفضلت و وضحتها شكرا مسبقا
2/ volker  dir : i think the tool you mentioned does  not support  arabic language  and  frankly i  did  not know how to use  anayway  thanks a lot for the  help :)

Volker Dirr

• Forum Administrator
  • Level 5
    • View Profile
The first one didn't support arabic language. The second one (TiTiTo) support arabic translation.

Volker Dirr

• Forum Administrator
  • Level 5
    • View Profile
Sadly i don't know how to help you more. I already added a video so you can see how i do it. Let me know how i can teach it better.

Volker Dirr

• Forum Administrator
  • Level 5
    • View Profile
By the way the Arabic translator is Benahmed Abdelkrim. I think he is a very good translator. Please let us know if you can see bugs in the translation. Benahmed Abdelkrim will be able to fix them. I just didn't do the video with arabic translation since i can't read it. But if you insist on an arabic one i might try it.

@Benahmed Abdelkrim
I just want to say "Thank you" for the nice translation.

Benahmed Abdelkrim

• Level 5
  • The most beautiful is the simple
    • View Profile

@Benahmed Abdelkrim
I just want to say "Thank you" for the nice translation.

you are welcome Volker, TiTiTo deserves the best :)
B.A/krim